- Manufacturing, Distribution or Financial
- Leads implementation project activities include face to face client meetings for requirements analysis and definition, configuration of software, enhancement design, conference room pilots, testing, training and go-live support for client.
- Leads implementation efforts for multiple projects in varying phases of implementation simultaneously.
- Manage project scope of works
- Works within overall project plan and schedule.
- Ensures that all implementation methodology deliverables are complete and on-time
- Generates timely project status, time, and expense reports as requested by management
- Thai Nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Engineering, IT or other related fields.
- Manufacturing backgrounds and ERP implementation experience will be an advantage
- Positive thinking and teamwork attitudes
- Quick learner and committed in self-study
- Energetic, pro-active and highly responsible in assigned tasks
- Good command of reading, speaking and writing English language